Managing multiple apps and integrations across various projects can be time-consuming and pose security risks. However, you can save time and protect your credentials by leveraging existing integrations from other projects instead of creating new connections every time.
How to Manage Integrations across multiple Projects
To manage your integrations effortlessly for all projects, follow these simple steps
- Go to your Workspace Settings
- Navigate to Connected apps, and locate the integration you wish to manage.
- Click on the menu icon (three dots) at the top right corner of the app.
- Choose from the available options: Rename, Reconnect, or Delete.
- Confirm any prompts or notifications that may appear.
Frequently Asked Questions
When reconnecting, will the Integration settings be remembered for each Project?
Yes! If you opt to Reconnect an Integration to resolve or troubleshoot a connection problem, your settings will be remembered for each Project.
How do I create a new Integration or Connected App?
If you're setting up an integration for the first time, jump into Project > Integrations and find the app you'd like to connect. Once connected, your integration will also be added to Connected Apps.
Can I restore or recover a deleted Connected App?
Not just yet, use care when utilizing these options, deleting an integration here will remove it from all Projects.
🔐 Plan Availability: All Plans
Learn more about plans and upgrading here.