Zapier lets you connect Userback to 2,000+ other web services like Zendesk, Gmail, Productboard and many more.
Automated connections called Zaps can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible. All without needing to touch a single line of code... amazing right?!
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Get started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account. It's easy!
How do I connect Userback to Zapier?
1. Log in to your Zapier account, or create a new account.
2. Start by selecting "Make a Zap".
3. In the space for "Choose App & Event" simply search for "Userback".
4. Use your credentials to connect your Userback account to Zapier.
When prompted, enter your API Token which can be found on the Account Settings page in your Userback account.
5. Once that's done you can start creating an automation!
Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
For more inspiration, check out this page to see everything that's possible with Userback and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions about Zapier, you can reach out to their friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔐 Who is this article for?