Invite your friends to Userback and earn cash!
Refer a new paying customer to Userback and we'll pay you the full retail value of their first month. That’s up to $589 per referral!
To sweeten the deal, your friends get an amazing discount where all plans are just $1 for the first month.
To refer your friends, simply go to the Referral Program page and click the button to get your referral link. It's that easy! We'll take care of the rest :)
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Userback Referral Program whereby an Existing Customer can refer a Referred Customer to Userback.
2. When a Referred Customer upgrades to a paying plan with Userback, the Existing Customer can receive 100% of the first month's plan value (as outlined in the table below) provided both customers meet these terms and conditions.
3. For the purposes of the Referral Program, a customer's plan value is exclusive of any premium add-ons they may have added to their account.
4. Referred Customers must sign up to Userback using the referral link supplied by the Existing Customer.
5. For the duration of the Referral Program, Referred Customers can upgrade to any plan for just $1 for their first month, provided they upgrade within their 14-day trial period.
6. For Existing Customers to earn referral credits, the Referred Customer must sign up for a paid Userback account within their 14-day trial period.
7. The Referred Customer must continue their account for at least 2 months for the Existing Customer who referred them to receive the credit. If the Referred Customer downgrades their plan before the second month, the Existing Customer will receive the value of the new plan.
8. Referred Customers must be new customers to Userback and have not been in touch with Userback within the last 12 months.
9. Referrals must be genuine businesses.
10. The Existing Customer and the Referred Customer must not be the same entity.
11. The credited amount will be applied to the Existing Customer's account at the time of the Referred Customer's second invoice. However, if the Referred Customer upgrades to an annual plan, the credit will be applied to the Existing Customer immediately.
12. Existing Customers can redeem Referral Credits for cash via a Paypal transaction only. All other Referral Credits will apply as account credits towards the Existing Customer's Userback account.
13. The Existing Customer must comply with all applicable laws and regulations for each platform used when referring others to Userback.
14. Userback reserves the right to change the Referral Program and these terms and conditions at any time.
15. Userback reserves the right to disqualify the Existing Customer and the Referred Customer from participating in the Referral Program at their discretion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I get paid?
The money you earn via the Referral Program is applied as a credit to your Userback account. You can also choose to pay out unused credit at any time via PayPal. To see how much you've earned and to payout, go to Account Settings > Referral Program.
Q. How much can I earn?
It’s unlimited and you can refer Userback to as many people as you like! Remember that for each referral who upgrades, you’ll receive the full retail value of their first month. For example, if your friend upgrades to the monthly Company plan, you’ll earn $159. If they choose the annual Company plan, you’ll earn $119. Learn more about our plans and pricing.
Q. When do I get paid?
This depends on whether the referred customer has upgraded to a monthly or annual plan. If they upgraded to a monthly plan, the credit will be applied to your account at the beginning of their 2nd month with Userback. If they upgraded to an annual plan, the credit will be applied to your account immediately.
Q. What’s the catch? This deal seems too good to be true.
No catch. This is just our way of saying thanks to our awesome customers. Check out the terms and conditions of the referral program if you want to learn more.
🔐 Plan Availability: All Plans
Learn more about plans and upgrading here.